2013-03-30

Admit it...

Why am I crying for?
Why my eyes still watery?
Why the tears Rolled down my eyes?

When every time I see ur activities on Facebook,

It hurts me.
Like I ever hurt u before...

I want u to be happy,and u r in such happiness right now.
Sweet lovely newly couple.
Really happy for u.

Just don't know why,
Feel so guilty,

Feel so bad...

Yes I deserved it I know that.
It's like karma...
Suffering me...
Just don't know how long it would take...

And yes I still do care about u more than u can imagine...
Just can't let u know...

Wish I could fly to Berlin & telling u that I AM SORRY in person face to face...
Perhaps it would make me feel a little bit better...

3 years later,In the end,I'm the one who couldn't get u out of my head...

;-(



No comments:

Post a Comment