couple days ago,
I heard it while I was having dinner at the restaurant alone.
the song.
which can always remind me of thinking,
those days we went through together...
and how bad & silly I was,
that just let u walk away & break ur heart.
makes me sad,depresses me.
trying to keep the tears not rolling down my eyes,
Kinda too embarrassed & so humiliated...
cuz inside I know,
I wasn't the one who had the right to cry,
I should be the one to blame.
I didn't expect the song would just play & the whole situation would just happen to me.
though I didn't mean to & didn't want it to be like this,
kinda dramatic or something...
but it did...
which I couldn't help myself to...
trying to regain my composure so I could finish my meal.
I always take the song as my so- called private theme song,
never thought it would be played in public.
it makes me think of u at the moment as the track plays...
the one I love the most,perhaps also the one I hurt the most...
I think I should get used to it,cuz it might happen again in future days.
and take this as a punishment,to wait for the forgiveness...
hoping my reaction will not go too far like this time...
a song u & I ever talked about as the iPod played,
at the very first day we met in the hotel.
Cat Power - The Greatest
No comments:
Post a Comment